Clan Super Destroyers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

how to learn a pokemon moves you cant buy

2 posters

Go down

how to learn a pokemon moves you cant buy Empty how to learn a pokemon moves you cant buy

Post by marfmen Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:22 am

hey i was battling a guy with a zekrom he had outrage i have a zekrom 2 how i get outrage cause i cant buy it

marfmen

Back to top Go down

how to learn a pokemon moves you cant buy Empty Re: how to learn a pokemon moves you cant buy

Post by Guest Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:26 am

Zekrom learns Outrage at level 85.

Back to top Go down

how to learn a pokemon moves you cant buy Empty Re: how to learn a pokemon moves you cant buy

Post by marfmen Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:29 am

yes but when he was lvl 85 i didnt saw somthing about that move now he is lvl 100 and i still never saw a screen about ( do you wanna learn the move ....)

marfmen

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Vixen-- Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:32 am

What Buff said.
Also (if you don't know how to teach Zekrom the move) you get it to level 85, remove any attack so you have space for the one you want to learn, and then go battle again and as soon as Zekrom gains a level it will automatically learn the move you want to.
But I don't know if it will work if your Zekrom is already Level 100.
Dark Vixen--
Dark Vixen--

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:35 am

marfmen wrote:yes but when he was lvl 85 i didnt saw somthing about that move now he is lvl 100 and i still never saw a screen about ( do you wanna learn the move ....)
You're not suppose to see a screen.

TjStarr wrote:

But I don't know if it will work if your Zekrom is already Level 100.
Zekrom can't learn Outrage anymore if it's level 100.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Vixen-- Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:36 am

Well, in that case, you have to get a new Zekrom if you want it to know Outrage, buddy.

Edit:
Question anwsered, so I guess there's no point in keeping this open anymore.
Dark Vixen--
Dark Vixen--

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down