Clan Super Destroyers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Favorite Manga?

+2
FiRe_MaSteR
Dark Vixen--
6 posters

Go down

Favorite Manga? Empty Favorite Manga?

Post by Guest Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:12 am

So what's your favorite manga? Mine is It's Not My Fault That I'm Not Popular.

Back to top Go down

Favorite Manga? Empty Re: Favorite Manga?

Post by Dark Vixen-- Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:27 pm

Not a big fan of manga >3< I only have Princess Ai, and some Dragon Ball Z mangas.
Dark Vixen--
Dark Vixen--

Back to top Go down

Favorite Manga? Empty Favorite Manga?

Post by FiRe_MaSteR Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:18 pm

I was reading Dragonball manga it end a years ago,now i read Bleach and Naruto manga (Naruto is awsomeee!!)
FiRe_MaSteR
FiRe_MaSteR

Back to top Go down

Post by snowangelcat Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:28 am

Awesome I don't have many mangas for I don't have the money sadly Sad and I read mostly Naruto mangas and I would read more if I had anything else XD.
snowangelcat
snowangelcat

Back to top Go down

Favorite Manga? Empty favourite anime and manga

Post by zedon Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:04 pm

My favourite mangas are one piece (it's way better than naruto), fairy tail and hajime no ippo.Toriko is also a very promising one.
As for anime my favourites are One Piece of course, Arrow Ones Out (best anime ever and this one i recomend, but very short) and i was looking for someone that have already seen kaiji because i wanted to ask what kind of anime it is and where could i see it.
Cumps zedon

zedon

Back to top Go down

Post by FiRe_MaSteR Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:08 am

zedon wrote:My favourite mangas are one piece (it's way better than naruto), fairy tail and hajime no ippo.Toriko is also a very promising one.
As for anime my favourites are One Piece of course, Arrow Ones Out (best anime ever and this one i recomend, but very short) and i was looking for someone that have already seen kaiji because i wanted to ask what kind of anime it is and where could i see it.
Cumps zedon
Dude if u like more one piece that not mean is better,One Piece is better from Naruto only for you.One Piece Manga readers:192373 views.Naruto Manga readers:398086 views,that is the prove how far better is Naruto so dont say again One Piece is way better,if u like it more that not mean is better to.
FiRe_MaSteR
FiRe_MaSteR

Back to top Go down

Post by ★CFCß35T0★ Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:11 pm

FiRe_MaSteR wrote:
zedon wrote:My favourite mangas are one piece (it's way better than naruto), fairy tail and hajime no ippo.Toriko is also a very promising one.
Cumps zedon
Dude if u like more one piece that not mean is better,One Piece is better from Naruto only for you.One Piece Manga readers:192373 views.Naruto Manga readers:398086 views,that is the prove how far better is Naruto so dont say again One Piece is way better,if u like it more that not mean is better to.
Everyone has their own opinion; just because Naruto has more readers doesn't mean it's better.
★CFCß35T0★
★CFCß35T0★
Admin

http://www.pokeyplay.com/comunidad

Back to top Go down

Post by FiRe_MaSteR Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:31 am

cfcbesto~ wrote:
FiRe_MaSteR wrote:
Cumps zedon
Everyone has their own opinion; just because Naruto has more readers doesn't mean it's better.
is just proved Naruto have more readers=more ppl read Naruto than One Piece,ofc every one have his opinion for some ppl One Piece is better for some Bleach for some Naruto,i like them all but i cant listen One Piece is way better from Naruto cmon..
FiRe_MaSteR
FiRe_MaSteR

Back to top Go down

Post by ★CFCß35T0★ Wed Feb 15, 2012 2:05 am

FiRe_MaSteR wrote:
cfcbesto~ wrote:
FiRe_MaSteR wrote:
Cumps zedon
is just proved Naruto have more readers=more ppl read Naruto than One Piece,ofc every one have his opinion for some ppl One Piece is better for some Bleach for some Naruto,i like them all but i cant listen One Piece is way better from Naruto cmon..
I have no interest in any of these. However, just because it has more readers doesn't mean it's better.
★CFCß35T0★
★CFCß35T0★
Admin

http://www.pokeyplay.com/comunidad

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Vixen-- Wed Feb 15, 2012 2:27 am

For someone OP is better for some Naruto is better, so Jeebus Crisp, why are you fighting?
Dark Vixen--
Dark Vixen--

Back to top Go down

Post by FiRe_MaSteR Wed Feb 15, 2012 2:28 am

cfcbesto~ wrote:
FiRe_MaSteR wrote:
cfcbesto~ wrote:
FiRe_MaSteR wrote:
Cumps zedon
I have no interest in any of these. However, just because it has more readers doesn't mean it's better.
kk think what u want.
FiRe_MaSteR
FiRe_MaSteR

Back to top Go down

Post by zedon Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:04 am

For someone who has only read three mangas seems to me that you have a well formed opinion.
For your information I've read all the episodes of naruto manga while you didn't read any of the one piece (I bet)
If most people like something doesn't mean it's better, because I bet most of these people haven't yet bothered to look for better (because there are better mangas than naruto) since the first one that they read was naruto and thought that a guy that never loses a fight, that has infinite chakra and never complets a technique until the day of the final fight is the best in the world.
Well for your information most people that love naruto in my country has less than 13 years and the only critics that they ca do are:We have more readers than you so you suck.
But when i show them other manga and anime they say that i have showed them the light at the end of the tunnel and that although they continue to read naruto they can admit there are more interesting mangas and animes in the world.
For future replys i sujest you read more information about what you are trying to criticize
Cumps zedon

zedon

Back to top Go down

Post by FiRe_MaSteR Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:24 am

zedon wrote:For someone who has only read three mangas seems to me that you have a well formed opinion.
For your information I've read all the episodes of naruto manga while you didn't read any of the one piece (I bet)
If most people like something doesn't mean it's better, because I bet most of these people haven't yet bothered to look for better (because there are better mangas than naruto) since the first one that they read was naruto and thought that a guy that never loses a fight, that has infinite chakra and never complets a technique until the day of the final fight is the best in the world.
Well for your information most people that love naruto in my country has less than 13 years and the only critics that they ca do are:We have more readers than you so you suck.
But when i show them other manga and anime they say that i have showed them the light at the end of the tunnel and that although they continue to read naruto they can admit there are more interesting mangas and animes in the world.
For future replys i sujest you read more information about what you are trying to criticize
Cumps zedon

Yes i dont read yet One Piece,ofc anyone will think better the Manga that he reads,i will start soon One Piece who knows maybe its good,but i will admit it again even if i read One Piece for me 1)Dragonball 2)Naruto now the others put it how u want u like more One Piece,i like more Naruto its opinions but dont say again One Piece is better cause u like it more.

FiRe_MaSteR
FiRe_MaSteR

Back to top Go down

Post by zedon Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:54 am

I say one piece is better because everyone that i know that has read both mangas says its better and because it is my personal opinion too but of course there will be people that say the opposite and i respect that and don't start criticising them or their manga.
My only option in these cases is trying to open their horizons to new mangas.
Cupms zedon

zedon

Back to top Go down

Post by FiRe_MaSteR Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:07 am

zedon wrote:I say one piece is better because everyone that i know that has read both mangas says its better and because it is my personal opinion too but of course there will be people that say the opposite and i respect that and don't start criticising them or their manga.
My only option in these cases is trying to open their horizons to new mangas.
Cupms zedon
ok i agree, i know to some ppl who read both One Piece some Naruto dont like all the same,no reason for continue this discussion every one have his opinions and his likes.
FiRe_MaSteR
FiRe_MaSteR

Back to top Go down

Post by Mihai112 Thu May 31, 2012 11:59 pm

The best manga is One Piece :X.
Mihai112
Mihai112

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down