Clan Super Destroyers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Announcement - Promotion System

4 posters

Go down

Announcement - Promotion System Empty Announcement - Promotion System

Post by ★CFCß35T0★ Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:48 pm

DO NOT SEND ANY IC$ TO ME, THIS METHOD OF INCREASING YOUR RANK IS NOW CLOSED. ANOTHER WAY TO INCREASE YOUR RANK WILL COME SOON. SORRY FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE.

Ok, so now, I will post the Promotion Rates, so I don't have to PM everyone about how to get a promotion. Here it goes:

Guaranteed Promotions

*Note: When sending IC$, always send it to the username cfcbesto.

Member --> Advanced Trainer: Send IC$ 99999 5 times (Prize: Gets a released, non legendary, non starter Pokemon of your choice at any random level)

Advanced Trainer --> Experienced Trainer: Send IC$ 99999 10 times (Prize: Gets a released Pokemon of your choice, at any random level)

Experienced Trainer --> Golden Trainer: Send IC$ 99999 17 times (Prize:Gets a released level 50 Pokemon of your choice)

Golden Trainer --> Champion: Send IC$ 99999 25 times (Prize: Gets a released level 75 Pokemon of your choice)

Champion --> Elite Champion: Send IC$ 99999 33 times (Prize: Gets a released level 100 Pokemon of your choice)

Elite Champion --> Asian Champion: Send IC$ 99999 40 times (Prize: Gets 2 released level 75 Pokemon of your choice)

Asian Champion --> African Champion: Send IC$ 99999 50 times (Prize: Gets 2 released level 100 Pokemon of your choice)

African Champion --> American Champion: Send IC$ 99999 60 times (Prize: Gets 3 released level 75 Pokemon of your choice)

American Champion --> European Champion: Send IC$ 99999 75 times (Prize: Gets 3 released level 100 Pokemon of your choice)

European Champion --> World Champion: Send IC$ 99999 100 times (Prize: Gets 3 released level 100 Pokemon of your choice)

World Champion --> Unbeatable World Champion: Send IC$ 99999 111 times (Prize: Gets 7 released level 100 Pokemon of your choice)

Unbeatable World Champion --> Legendary World Champion: Send IC$ 125 times (Prize: Gets 10 released level 100 Pokemon of your choice)

Observed Promotions

- If you are active
- If you contribute a lot
- If you invite friends to the clan
- If you just generally help the clan in every way you can

So, I'm sure you've seen the newly added ranks. I'm sure this will spark questions, so I'll answer them:

Q. I have to send so much IC$ to get a promotion. After the Official Room is made, what will you use the rest of the IC$ for?
A. After the Official Room is made, I will use the extra IC$ to raise my EXP, so more people see Clan Super Destroyers, prompting more users to join this clan.

Q. I don't have much IC$... I want to get a promotion, but I can't...
A. Battle Dark Pika. You gain at least IC$ 5000 from 1 fight against him, or try getting IC$ from other people you know, e.g friends or family, or just try to get a promotion through the category: Observed Promotions.

Q. How come Deputy Leader and Co-Leader are higher ranks than the others, but yet they get less prizes?
A. Because Co-Leader and Deputy Leader have done very little to get to their ranks. They are there simply because of maturity. Also, if they are that high in the rank, they must sacrifice, even though if they give as much IC$ as what is needed to rise a rank, they will still get the prizes from the lower ranks.

If you have any more questions, PM me, and if I think your question is a worthy one I will add it on here.

Bye

Last edited by cfcbesto on Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
★CFCß35T0★
★CFCß35T0★
Admin

http://www.pokeyplay.com/comunidad

Back to top Go down

Announcement - Promotion System Empty Re: Announcement - Promotion System

Post by marfmen Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:06 am

sorry maybe i am dumb but who is dark pikka

marfmen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:21 pm

marfmen wrote:sorry maybe i am dumb but who is dark pikka
dark pika-A training account that has a team of Blisseys. The account was my friend's account then he quit UnovaRPG and gave it to me. I later turned it into a training account after watching a video about making money faster because I was impatient waiting to be accepted by another Blissey account. You will earn 5,000 IC if you beat dark pika's team.The 5,000 is correct because that's how much you can get unless you switch Pokemon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonhitman Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:32 am

I send the money to u?
Dragonhitman
Dragonhitman

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Vixen-- Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:03 pm

Dragonhitman wrote:I send the money to u?
Actually as far as I know donations have been put for a stop since for some reason Cf lost a huge amount of IC and he doesn't want donations anymore, because it might happen again.
Ofcourse, it was some time ago but he hasn't said anything yet so I assume donations are still on a stop.
It's best to wait for his reply, though.
Dark Vixen--
Dark Vixen--

Back to top Go down

Post by ★CFCß35T0★ Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:00 pm

Dark Vixen-- wrote:
Dragonhitman wrote:I send the money to u?
Actually as far as I know donations have been put for a stop since for some reason Cf lost a huge amount of IC and he doesn't want donations anymore, because it might happen again.
Ofcourse, it was some time ago but he hasn't said anything yet so I assume donations are still on a stop.
It's best to wait for his reply, though.
Yeah, thanks for clearing that up, Vix. There is no way to increase your rank now apart from being active but if you see the O.P in the PokeyPlay topic then you would see missions are coming soon and this will be how you increase your rank.
★CFCß35T0★
★CFCß35T0★
Admin

http://www.pokeyplay.com/comunidad

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down