Clan Super Destroyers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ill wanna make some fun in the group

2 posters

Go down

ill wanna make some fun in the group  Empty ill wanna make some fun in the group

Post by marfmen Wed Feb 22, 2012 4:31 am

ill wanna make some fun so ill wanna start a tourney the winner get's 2 lvl 100 guys
on this moment thats
raquaza
shiny raquaza
shiny groudon
shiny kyogre
shiny zekrom
shiny reshiram
the 2th place gets the choice of 1000000 IC or 1 golden raquaza lvl 40 and one of the 6 here above the number 1 doesnt choose
the 3th place gets 500000IC
the others will get respect from the other guys ( espacially who you defeated)
their also is a prize for the guy with the attack with most damage ( after i game i wanna hear whats the highest attack damage their was in the game the highest in all games gets a secret price

sorry i dont got other things 2 give

Edit by TjStarr (because of doublepost):

set it behind here if you wanna join i will look for when the games will be, it whould be nice if we can end the tourney in this week

marfmen

Back to top Go down

ill wanna make some fun in the group  Empty Re: ill wanna make some fun in the group

Post by Dark Vixen-- Wed Feb 22, 2012 4:36 am

marfmen wrote:ill wanna make some fun so ill wanna start a tourney the winner get's 2 lvl 100 guys
on this moment thats
raquaza
shiny raquaza
shiny groudon
shiny kyogre
shiny zekrom
shiny reshiram
the 2th place gets the choice of 1000000 IC or 1 golden raquaza lvl 40 and one of the 6 here above the number 1 doesnt choose
the 3th place gets 500000IC
the others will get respect from the other guys ( espacially who you defeated)
their also is a prize for the guy with the attack with most damage ( after i game i wanna hear whats the highest attack damage their was in the game the highest in all games gets a secret price

sorry i dont got other things 2 give

Edit by TjStarr (because of doublepost):

set it behind here if you wanna join i will look for when the games will be, it whould be nice if we can end the tourney in this week

Next time you should ask the mods or the admin for permission to hold an event like this, but this time I'll approve (unless Cfc says otherwise), just make sure that next time you ask.
Oh, and please stop double posting, if you want to post something again just use the "Edit" button.
Dark Vixen--
Dark Vixen--

Back to top Go down

ill wanna make some fun in the group  Empty Re: ill wanna make some fun in the group

Post by marfmen Wed Feb 22, 2012 4:39 am

okay but do you wanna join it and do i got permission now?

marfmen

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Vixen-- Wed Feb 22, 2012 4:41 am

marfmen wrote:okay but do you wanna join it and do i got permission now?
Yes, I've approved you this time~
Tough, I don't really want to join, sorry.
Dark Vixen--
Dark Vixen--

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down