Clan Super Destroyers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What forums are needed?

4 posters

Go down

What forums are needed? Empty What forums are needed?

Post by ★CFCß35T0★ Sun Nov 13, 2011 7:59 am

What forums do you think are needed? Popular suggestions of forums will be made.

Last edited by cfcbesto~ on Mon Nov 14, 2011 4:36 am; edited 1 time in total
★CFCß35T0★
★CFCß35T0★
Admin

http://www.pokeyplay.com/comunidad

Back to top Go down

What forums are needed? Empty Re: What forums are needed?

Post by Dark Vixen-- Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:01 pm

Well, I dont really know what a Clan mostly does, but Eevee said, that she had Contests and Missions, so maby we could have those?
Dark Vixen--
Dark Vixen--

Back to top Go down

Post by ★CFCß35T0★ Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:11 pm

TjStarr wrote:Well, I dont really know what a Clan mostly does, but Eevee said, that she had Contests and Missions, so maby we could have those?
Ok. I'll take those into mind xD
★CFCß35T0★
★CFCß35T0★
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kistune_Aidachi Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:33 pm

TjStarr wrote:Well, I dont really know what a Clan mostly does, but Eevee said, that she had Contests and Missions, so maby we could have those?

I quote, 'cause I was in that clan! XD
If you want knowing more suggestions about those things, let me know: I was one of the mods and co-leader too
Another thing: a sort of KNOWING YOU forum, where we can know more about the members (like who are you? what are you doing in life? etc...)
Kistune_Aidachi
Kistune_Aidachi

Back to top Go down

Post by ★CFCß35T0★ Thu Dec 01, 2011 12:40 am

Kistune_Aidachi wrote:

I quote, 'cause I was in that clan! XD
If you want knowing more suggestions about those things, let me know: I was one of the mods and co-leader too
Another thing: a sort of KNOWING YOU forum, where we can know more about the members (like who are you? what are you doing in life? etc...)
Hmm... well, couldn't you post that in the Free Forum? I mean, you can talk about anything there xD
★CFCß35T0★
★CFCß35T0★
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by snowangelcat Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:54 am

Well I been thinking of some things, but what about a page where people can post stories, art, etc. I kinda agree about the About you page. That way new members will have a certain place to post I am new here topics without confusing other topics in free forums since some may be random, or talking video games, etc. But that just my suggestion over all it up to you and the staff choice really to add those things.
snowangelcat
snowangelcat

Back to top Go down

Post by ★CFCß35T0★ Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:48 am

snowangelcat wrote:Well I been thinking of some things, but what about a page where people can post stories, art, etc. I kinda agree about the About you page. That way new members will have a certain place to post I am new here topics without confusing other topics in free forums since some may be random, or talking video games, etc. But that just my suggestion over all it up to you and the staff choice really to add those things.
Mmm... Sounds good. I'll just post some of those forums now Smile
★CFCß35T0★
★CFCß35T0★
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by snowangelcat Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:23 am

cfcbesto~ wrote:
snowangelcat wrote:Well I been thinking of some things, but what about a page where people can post stories, art, etc. I kinda agree about the About you page. That way new members will have a certain place to post I am new here topics without confusing other topics in free forums since some may be random, or talking video games, etc. But that just my suggestion over all it up to you and the staff choice really to add those things.
Mmm... Sounds good. I'll just post some of those forums now Smile

Thanks Smile if I can think of anymore I will let you know, but for now that all I can think of.
snowangelcat
snowangelcat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum